TERMS & CONDITIONS
Operated by Pagoda Capital ("Pagoda Capital"), the terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") bind on all members ("Members") of the club ("Club") once the application form or online registration has been signed. Members of the Club agree and totally accept the Terms and Conditions set forth and any amendments to be made from time to time. Membership
Facilities and Services
- Members must be at least 18 years of age.
- All applications for membership shall be subject to the approval of the Club, which it may or may not approve at its absolute discretion and without giving any reason therefor.
- Membership may be renewed for such period and in such manner at the absolute discretion of the Club. In particular and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, on renewal of membership, Members shall upon request prove their eligibility to membership to the Club's satisfaction and produce such documentary proof in support of the eligibility as the Club shall deem fit.
- Members have no voting right as to the constitution, operation or management of the Club nor any right in or any claim over any assets of the Club.
- Membership of the Club is non-transferable.
- Each Member will be issued a membership card ("Card") by the Club upon acceptance of the membership application.
- The Card remains the property of the Club at all times and the Club reserves the right to revoke the Card and/or terminate the membership of the Member at any time without giving any justification. Members are required to return the Card to the Club upon request.
- The Card is non-transferable and may only be used by the Member to whom the Card is issued. If the Card is lost or stolen, it should be reported immediately to the Club. HK$50 administration fee shall be imposed by the Club for the issuance of a replacement Card.
- The Card must be presented upon request for all transactions, offer redemptions and participation in activities of the Club.
Facilities and Services
- The Club acknowledges that upon its approval for admission, Members will be eligible to receive and enjoy the facilities and services provided by the Club, subject to the Club's invitation and any specific terms and conditions imposed by the Club for provision of such facilities and services. Invitations to Members shall be at the absolute discretion of the Club. The Club shall have the right at any time at its absolute discretion without giving any reason to terminate or suspend the operation and/or provision of any facility or service.
- The Club shall have the right to provide facilities and services to different kinds of Members subject to different terms and conditions at its absolute discretion.
- If any of the facilities and/or services are provided by third party providers/suppliers, the use and enjoyment of such facilities and/or services shall be subject to terms and conditions laid down by such providers/suppliers.
- The Club shall not be responsible for the refusal of any persons including any merchants or stores or providers of such facilities and/or services to honour the Card nor shall it be responsible in any way for the goods and/or services supplied by them to any Member.
- No Member shall make use of the Club or the facilities, services, information or documents provided by the Club for any commercial, immoral, illegal or other non-designated purposes.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit or exclude the Club's liability for (a) death or personal injury caused by negligence; (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by the applicable law.
- Subject to the preceding paragraph, the Club shall under no circumstances whatever be liable to the Member, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss of profit, or any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions; and the Club's total liability to the Member in respect of all other losses arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed HK$800.
- A charge may be imposed by the Club for disbursement of the Club's costs or expenses incurred in the provision and/or delivery of any information or document requested by the Members.
- The Club shall have the absolute discretion to alter the Terms and Conditions from time to time and will notify the Members of any alterations made via appropriate channels.
- All Members will be bound by such alterations unless he or she informs the Club of resignation.
- Any Member who wishes to resign from his/her membership shall give the Club at least seven working days advance notice in writing to that effect.
- The Club may, if it considers that any Member has behaved in any way injurious to the Club or contrary to the interests of the Club or has committed any breach of these Terms and Conditions, expel such Member from the membership of the Club and the decision of the Club shall be final and conclusive.
- A Member who has been expelled from the Club shall cease to have any right, benefit or privilege of the membership and shall no longer have any right to receive and enjoy the facilities and services provided by the Club.
- Pagoda Capital shall have the right at any time at its absolute discretion without assigning any reason to terminate the operation of the Club. Upon the termination of the operation of the Club, all rights and privileges shall cease and no claim or demand of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising shall be made or capable of being made by Members against the Club, the directors, the shareholders or the management of Pagoda Capital in connection with the termination of the operation of the Club.
- The collection, use, transfer, processing, retention and maintenance of your Data is subject to the Customer Data (Privacy) Policy, which shall form part of these Terms and Conditions and is available at Customer Data (Privacy) Policy. Please carefully read the terms of our Customer Data (Privacy) Policy before providing your Data to us.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in all respects according to the Laws of Hong Kong. The parties irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts as regards any proceeding, claim, dispute or matter arising (or which may arise) out of or in connection with or relating to these Terms and Conditions.
- If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.
- 透過簽署Pagoda Capital的申請表格或透過網上申請成為Pagoda Capital會員，本會員守則即對由Pagoda Capital ﹙以下簡稱「Pagoda Capital」﹚ 經營之Pagoda Capital 投資會﹙以下簡稱「本會」﹚之所有會員均有約束力。會員同意及完全接受本會員守則及本會不時對其作出之修改。
- 會員卡在任何情況下均為本會之財物，本會有權隨時撤銷該卡及／或 終止會員之會籍，而毋須給予任何理由。本會亦有權要求會員歸還會員卡予本會。
- 會員卡只供獲發該卡之會員使用，不得轉讓。倘若會員卡遭遺失或被竊，須立即通知本會。 本會補發新卡，會收取港幣50元行政費用。
- 本會員守則不限制或排除本會於以下情況下之責任：(a) 由疏忽所引致的死亡或人身傷害；(b) 欺詐或欺詐性的失實陳述；或(c)在適用的法律下不能被限制或排除之任何其他責任。
- 任何打算退出會籍之會員應於最少7個工作天前以書面預先通知本會，表明其意向 。
- Pagoda Capital有絕對酌情權於任何時候終止本會之運作而毋須給予任何理由，而會員之一切權利及優惠亦即告終止。於任何情況下（不論該等索償或要求是屬任何性質或是如何產生），會員不得亦不能因本會終止運作而向本會及Pagoda Capital之董事、股東或管理人員提出任何索償或要求。